I have something to admit: when I saw that I was nominated for a blogging award, I had absolutely no clue what that meant. Is there a voting process? Who decides such things? It turns out that the Versatile Blogger Award is actually simply passed along from one blogger to others, based on the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
That being said, I’m so flattered that the lovely Bexa chose to recognize me! I absolutely love her blog and enjoy her presence, so most definitely check her out.
The rules of this award are these: the nominee shares seven facts about themselves, then nominates other bloggers to do the same.
Here are my facts!
1. I went to London two years ago and it’s now one of my favorite places in the world. I cannot wait to go back!
2. Rainy days are my favorite – really, the more rain the better.
3. I am ALWAYS singing in the car.
4. If I could meet any famous person, I would choose Julie Andrews.
5. Pride & Prejudice is my favorite book.
6. I absolutely love movies and keep track of all the ones I watch.
7. My favorite Disney song is “Feed the Birds.”
My nominations are:
Check out these lovely people!
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you soon! x