I turned 25 about a month ago (woo!) and since I have never really done an “about me” sort of post, I thought it would be a good time to do so! I’ve included 25 facts about me that will help you get to know me a little better and I would love to know some fun facts about you, so absolutely feel free to leave one or two below!
1. I am a youngest child.
2. Tea, coffee, juice, smoothies, hot chocolate – give me all the drinks! I feel like I could live on beverages alone if I didn’t like food so much. 😉
3. I live in a small town and love it, but I also love to travel. I’ve been to Thailand, England, Scotland, Ireland, Mexico, Canada, and quite a few states in the U.S.
4. I love a good movie or t.v. show. I make it a point to watch as many as possible, and to know as much as possible about them. I always take recommendations so leave one below!
5. I used to absolutely live in flip-flops; you would never find me wearing tennis shoes unless I was playing sports. These days I have to wear them for my job, but I’ve also expanded my shoe wardrobe to include sandals upon sandals so I can have some variety (and still indulge my need to free my feet – haha)!
6. I love sports – basketball, baseball, football, etc. Watching and playing. I’ll be a Red Sox fan forever and I won the bump game at work last week.
7. I only learned to whistle a couple years ago.
8. I can play the flute.
9. I am obsessed with mugs. Obsessed. It’s the thing I love to collect the most and I think there is nothing better than a big mug, capable of holding multiple cups of any of the beverages I named above.
10. I’ve gotten the opportunity to meet both David Tennant and David Duchovny – two of my favorite actors! Both made me slightly nervous but very grateful.
11. Getting my nails done is a luxury that I think makes a big difference in feeling so much more put together.
12. I’ve never dyed my hair.
13. My favorite smell is vanilla.
14. I love rings and like to get one when I go to a new country (currently I’m wearing Ireland and Scotland).
15. You can always find me singing. In the car, at work, around the house… Please let me know if you sing in the car too, because I look around and don’t see anyone else jamming in their car but I know it can’t just be me! Tell me I’m not alone!!
16. I have a thing for pajamas – I have way too many, but don’t know how to give up any of them!
17. I have a dog named Henry.
18. I love baking and learned to make pies as a little kid baking with my grandma.
19. My favorite actor or actress is Julie Andrews.
20. I went to Disneyland by myself for my 21st birthday and it was incredible.
21. I LOVE the rain. No, really, I love the rain. I love the way it sounds, the way it smells, how it makes everything green, that the sky is grey when it pours…it all makes me feel cozy, comfy, and lovely.
22. I know practically all the lines from Return to Me and it is a regular activity of my friend and I to quote them to each other.
23. I absolutely love a Christmas episode. I make a list of all my favorites to watch every December.
24. I’ve abandoned learning how to play the piano twice (this year I’m recommitting).
25. I don’t know how to drive a stick shift! But that’s another thing I want to learn before I turn 26.
That’s all, folks! I hope you enjoyed and that you’ll leave a fun fact about yourself in the comments. Come back soon!