Hello, friends! I’m so thankful that you’re here today! I also hope you’re having a beautiful day, full of joy and peace. I wanted to put together a fun post for my birthday (shout out to turning 27!) and this is what I came up with! 27 things I love. 27 things that make my heart happy, and that show me how blessed I am in this life. I hope you enjoy, learn a thing or two about little old me, and let me know what YOU love. <3
- Getting a coffee from my favorite coffee shop!
- Getting so invested in a book that all I want to do is read.
- Buying flowers for my dining room table.
- Opening the window to listen to the rain.
- Julie Andrews.
- Making a hot coffee in the morning when it’s still dark outside.
- Going to the movies.
- Traveling + exploring London/the U.K.
- The smell of vanilla.
- Reading the Bible + spending time with Jesus.
- Baking! Cookies, breads, pies, everything. 🙂
- Big, massive, cozy blankets.
- Summer evenings out on my deck, with a breeze, reading + watching the sunset.
- A good t.v. show!
- Getting together with a friend for coffee/movie/dinner/quality time.
- Playing cards with my family.
- Christmas. Lights, songs, decorations, movies…ALL THE THINGS.
- Being so tired + getting into a bed with clean, soft sheets and the perfect pillow.
- Getting a real, genuine, handwritten letter in the mail.
- Having a good, deep conversation with a friend.
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- When my freckles come out in the summer.
- The feeling after working really hard or a really good workout and getting to rest.
- Airports. I love people-watching and this is a prime location for that!
- Really good music.
- A new notebook. All those blank pages with narrow lines, and a fresh fine-point pen? Ahh, so satisfying. 🙂
- Learning something new about something I’m passionate about!
Just writing those out makes me praise God for all the little (and BIG) things that He’s given me! I would be SO excited to know something that you’re grateful for today.
If you want to keep the thankfulness train rolling, go read Psalm 92 + report back! Share your heart with me. 🙂
Until next time! xx